- Looking for cool apps ? Check out our post of the coolest apps around!
Find us on Facebook
Twitter plays a vital role in communication. This famous social networking site connects like-minded people or people with different characteristics. And even though a handful of social networking sites had already emerged, twitter remains to be at the top.
Many are becoming a part of this social networking site because of its simplicity. Just tweet what you are doing no matter where you are through your internet connection or direct message anyone you want. It also restricts no one, regardless if the user is young or old, men or women, ordinary people, celebrities and even politicians too. Yes you heard that right, your favorite celebrities and some respected politicians are already in twitter. In fact, they rule it! Personally, I love Twitter because I love seeing updates from my favorite celebrities and personalities. I admit, I go crazy looking and viewing their account. Twitter is just a better place with celebrities using it and here are the reasons why:
1. Some celebrities use Twitter to promote their work, concerts, movies, new advertisement and so on, and I love being updated of all these things. I used to scan newspapers, numerous blogs and concert sites just to know updates from my favorite celebrities. Now, their twitter account is my only source.
2. Twitter is a powerful place for celebrities to encourage and connect with fans. For instance, if the celebrities do charity works and he/she has millions of followers, then you can expect a huge part of followers will donate. They can bring people together for a cause. Celebrities can also motivate huge number of people to do good things as well for themselves like be stronger if you are being bullied or even go on a diet.
3. Some celebrities tweet about what they are doing and share personal things on twitter which can give a big impact to its fans and followers. With Celebrities on Twiiter, you would learn how they start and end their day or how they date, eventually you would realized that sometimes, when they are out of the spotlight, they just have the same daily life routine as yours. Celebrity on Twitter reminds us that no one is “above” us in any way and we’re all on the same level.
4. With celebrities and big names in Twitter, the site had been more secured. Twitter used to be full of spam links where in if you click, your account might be hacked, or your computer will get a virus. Nowadays, twitter had been strict in tweets to post, not allowing same tweets to be posted in 24hrs and checking links first for malware signs. They’ve also implemented a new login/signup process where it aska users to register a phone number, e-mail account and six-digit code that would have to be entered, via text message, each time they log in to the site. With more and more big names and news presses opting in to twitter every day, expect that their security will even be better as days pass.
5. Lastly, following celebrities on Twitter gives me personal enjoyment and satisfaction and even more of that. Imagine how it feels when your favorite actress/ actor reply on your tweets or give feedback to your comments. Celebrities are already doing this to give more joy for their fans. Some celebrities even go beyond and visit fans they’ve just know on twitter.
Do you still remember how twitter look like before celebrities invaded it? I do. Being an online marketer, my account is like at the top 5 most followers in my state. I’m connecting with people but still it lacks
excitement and fun. I believe that without the celebrities on Twitter, this social networking site would not be as popular as it is today. So let’s enjoy twitter with our favorite celebrities and keep tweeting and following them. Tweet tweet everybody.
Bio: Marie Felipe is an online writer for more than 6 years now. She loves looking for guest posting service as well as writing in her own blogs. She loves to share her ideas about technology and obviously computers are her life.