The iPhone as well all know is widely popular and with its selection of fun and useful apps you will never stop enjoying yourself or forget where you parked the car! However the iPhone is in fact a great device for people who have the stress of managing a business but need to stay mobile and flexible.
Using some of the top apps for your business you will be able to become more organised and prepared without having to always be in the office. Here are my top apps for managing a business from your iPhone:
1. Freshbooks is an online service which allows you to track the amount of time you spend on each of your customers accounts and bill them accordingly. Minibooks if their app and provides you with an easy way to carry out the same task from your iPhone. The great thing is that this little app will carrying on tracking the time even when you turn your iPhone off!
2. For getting things done one of the best free apps you will ever find EasyTaskManager allows you to easily create and manage tasks while you are moving around. Some of the great features of this free app include being able to prioritise and organise your tasks then sync them to almost any calendar software you may be using meaning. You have the ability to alter your data right from your iPhone and have it updated by the time you get into the office.
3. This is the official app of the very popular business networking site LinkedIn which will allow you to look up relevant company and individual’s information allowing you to connect with them in the process.
4. Use the SurePayroll app to perform the functions of tracking payroll deadline as well as managing the salaries of your employee’s. The best part is you can send you payroll forms straight to the government from the app.
5. Need to create some good looking graphs to display some otherwise boring data? Take a look at Roambi-Visualiser which is a free app that can create some gorgeous graphs out of your raw data. The free version can interact with Excel and for more options you can always upgrade the app.
I hope these simple but effective apps will help you to organise your workflow and make managing your business easier when you are out of the office. Got any other great apps you use for your business? I would love to hear what they are in the comments.