If you have no idea how big SOCIAL MEDIA is, check out the following statistics:
Of course, these details are not exhaustive of the wonderful things, which you can read or hear about several social media sites. But basing solely on the data above, you can see that more individuals are connecting on the Internet and these figures will keep on growing every month.
Well, do you know that you can take advantage of social media’s rising popularity? Yes, you can, especially if you want global reach for your website.
You can make this possible by applying these…
Social Media Marketing Tips
Before anything else, know that the following guidelines consist of specific strategies for five of the most dominant online platforms.
1. Post links and content on your page. As a note, do not just publish anything on your Wall. Instead, pick out topics or videos that you know will appeal to the interest of your friends.
2. Start polls, surveys, and contests to encourage interaction.
3. Reply to questions or comments from other members.
4. Set up Twitter on your fan page menu, so you can link both sites.
5. Enable access to your official website’s content (e.g. article, video, voucher, etc.) by using the “Reveal” tab as a landing page.
6. Begin any post update with relevant words, so you can rank in search engine result pages (SERPs) and it will be easy for your target audience to find you.
1. Let blogging be the foundation of your online marketing campaign by creating and posting interesting topics (which should connect to your niche).
2. Provide your posts (whether articles or videos) with catchy and attention-grabbing headlines.
3. Place your blogs with social media buttons, so the readers can share these on their pages.
4. Reply to comments from other users and post your own comments too, especially on blog sites within your niche.
5. Give a “social proof” of your achievements (e.g. total number of followers or rank awards) by posting these on your homepage.
6. Offer to write content as guest post on popular or authoritative sites. Most of the time, you can get a link (directing to your blog) from these bloggers.
1. Connect with many followers in your niche.
2. Share stories or tweets from influential members and do not forget to include their user name.
3. Post tweets regularly and remember to add tags or relevant keywords.
4. Automate and archive any retweet on your fan page posts or blog content, so your readers will not forget them.
5. Link to your blog site or business website through tweets.
6. Use tools to help you spot powerful followers to help boost your credibility.
1. Go to your page’s “Settings” tab and make your profile “Public”.
2. Use your page to link to your blog site, Facebook, and/ or official website.
3. Post a question and the link to its possible answer on your profile’s Q&A section.
4. Establish a special profile for LinkedIn on your blog.
5. Bring together your account and article posts.
6. Add your account with your Twitter feeds.
1. Create a profile page and include your blog or website link.
2. Make video topics featuring influential people in your niche.
3. Automate sharing by going to the “Account Settings” and then, “Activity Sharing”. Afterwards, select the social network accounts that you want the posts shared on.
4. Come up with a teasing and eye-catching headline to entice potential viewers and make them want to check out your videos.
5. Use keyword tags for the videos’ links, so you will rank in SERPs and attract more users.
6. Write descriptions and add a link to your website or blog.
There you have it, the top thirty simple yet effective ways to use social media as part of your marketing campaign. As you can see, the common tip here is to connect your profile pages to your official website or blog site, so you can increase traffic for all your accounts.
Hmm, are there tips that you know of but have not been included in the article? If you have more ideas for other readers, you can always share them through comments. Have fun expanding your social network!